" Dear Customer,
The sender email@example.com tried to send document(s) to your Kindle. Any document, sent to you by firstname.lastname@example.org will not be delivered to your Kindle because the sender is not in your Kindle approved e-mail list.
To approve the sender's e-mail address:
1. Visit Manage Your Content and Devices page.
2. Sign-in to Amazon account.
3. Go to "Personal Document Settings" under "Manage Your Content and Devices".
4. Under "Approved Personal Document E-mail List" click "Add a new approved e-mail address".
5. Enter the e-mail address to approve and select "Add Address."
6. Instruct the sender to resend the document(s).
Please note that you will receive this notification only once. In the future, only documents sent from approved e-mail addresses will be delivered to you.
You can learn more about transferring personal documents to your Kindle in our help pages:
Amazon Kindle Support"
I don't own a Kindle...DUH! I really don't understand why anyone would fall for this kind of thing.
Please don't click on any links it looks like they are being redirected. There were 2 links in items 1 and 2 that don't show here.
Eagle's Lair Woodshop