phone  (937) 890-5197

Shopsmith Forums

%nbsp;

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

I didn't know this was available

#261389 by Gene Howe » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:33 am

Many of you probably know about this site. But, if there are others as far out of the loop as me...https://www.shopsmith.com/ownersite/productmanuals.htm

Post a reply  Reply with quote 

Re: I didn't know this was available

#261393 by dusty » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:04 am

Gene Howe wrote:Many of you probably know about this site. But, if there are others as far out of the loop as me...https://www.shopsmith.com/ownersite/productmanuals.htm

Portions of that list have been available for a LONG time, however, the current administration has expanded the content significantly. Even now, though, the list is lacking documentation on many Shopsmith items. Just today I was searching for information on the old Shopsmith dado set...its not here.

---

"Making Sawdust Safely"
Dusty
Sent from my Dell XPS using Firefox.

#261475 by chapmanruss » Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:38 pm

Gene,
I am aware of the Online Manuals available here on the SS website. It sounds like more will be coming available according to this email I received last week titled
News Flash: Great New services + Hot Bonus Offer!

Dusty,
Are you looking for the information on the Stack Dado Blade Set or the older Wobble Dado Blade? I have instructions for the Wobble Dado Blade and I am pretty sure I have instructions for the Stack Dado Blade Set somewhere. :o

---

Russ

Mark V 520 S/N 09-11-01 completely upgraded to Mark 7, with all SPT's & more.
Model 10ER S/N R64000 first one I restored on bench w/ Shopsmith metal ends & retractable casters. Has Speed Changer, Model 4E Jointer, Jig Saw with lamp, a complete set of original accessories & much more.
Model 10E S/N 1077 oldest one I have restored. On bench w/ Shopsmith metal ends & retractable casters.

#261476 by dusty » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:11 pm

chapmanruss wrote:Gene,
I am aware of the Online Manuals available here on the SS website. It sounds like more will be coming available according to this email I received last week titled
News Flash: Great New services + Hot Bonus Offer!

Dusty,
Are you looking for the information on the Stack Dado Blade Set or the older Wobble Dado Blade? I have instructions for the Wobble Dado Blade and I am pretty sure I have instructions for the Stack Dado Blade Set somewhere. :o

I was searching for dado on the OLD Shopsmih stacked dado but it was not for me (prompted by another thread). Thanks for asking.

---

"Making Sawdust Safely"
Dusty
Sent from my Dell XPS using Firefox.