phone  (937) 890-5197

Shopsmith Forums

%nbsp;

14 posts 1 2

Re: It is a dogs world.

#256174 by masonsailor2 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:08 pm

That is really nice ! I could not do that with any amount of tools because my main tool ( brain) just doesnt have that skill set.
Paul

Post a reply  Reply with quote 

#256175 by jsburger » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:10 pm

masonsailor2 wrote:That is really nice ! I could not do that with any amount of tools because my main tool ( brain) just doesnt have that skill set.
Paul

You are not alone!

---

John & Mary Burger
Eagle's Lair Woodshop
Hooper, UT

#256176 by JPG » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:11 pm

masonsailor2 wrote:That is really nice ! I could not do that with any amount of tools because my main tool ( brain) just doesnt have that skill set.
Paul

I think most of us share that shortcoming.

It ain't the tools, it is the talent!

---

╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10E(SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange

#256177 by jsburger » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:15 pm

JPG wrote:
Paul

I think most of us share that shortcoming.

It ain't the tools, it is the talent!

It is never the tools. Many of the most beautiful things were made 100's and 1,000's of years ago.

---

John & Mary Burger
Eagle's Lair Woodshop
Hooper, UT