Thank you for the answers and extra information. I did not have much grease that wasn't all dried out available, so I used what I had and it worked its way in, but I think I need a little more. Nothing appears seized up, they appear to roll, but still got a bit of noise.
I have a couple more questions though in case I need to replace the bearings:
There are two bearings in the wheel, one on each side. They appear to either be press fit into the casting, or maybe just pressed to be flush on each side of the wheel (there is a gap between the two in the middle, they do not butt up against each other). Would they be able to be pressed out? I don't have a press, I suppose I could use the old socket trick. Wondering if that might be why Shopsmith would sell the whole assembly vs. selling the parts? That, or they would sell the parts, but people could not press out the old bearings.
As far as a cross for the bearings, the numbers are "SCE88" 1NA USA (if my eyes are telling me the truth) on the upper wheel bearings and they appear to be available for purchase online from other retailers if not available from Shopsmith.
My main bandsaw apparently had the upgraded style of bearings, so I will probably transfer my old ones over to a different bandsaw. I bought a second Shopsmith so that I could have a second headstock to do a DIY upgrade. It came with a bandsaw that needs quite a bit of TLC. I will try and photo document refurbishing that one when I get around to repairing it. I will probably transfer my old cast iron table over to that once since I added the aluminum one one to my main one.
Mark V 520 Table System with Jointer, Band saw, Planer, Strip Sander, Biscuit Joiner and DC3300 Dust Collector. DeWalt palm sander, Ryobi 12" sliding miter saw, and hopefully many more items to come.