I Can't - Can You?

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

db5
Platinum Member

I Can't - Can You?

Post by db5 »

My wife can and does regularly when she walks by, takes one off my plate and walks off.

Remember that famous Frito-Lay commercial that ran from 1963 until 1993 in various forms. That's the one I'm talking about.

Attachments
Can You.JPG
Can You.JPG (48.67 KiB) Viewed 4125 times
JPG
Platinum Member

Re: I Can't - Can You?

Post by JPG »

One bag maybe ------ IF it is large enough!
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
Gene Howe
Platinum Member

Post by Gene Howe »

Not much of a fan of chips...unless they're chocolate and in a peanut butter cookie. They're half gone before the wife can get them in the jar.
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

Bet ya would like chocolate covered potato chips! ;)
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange