Router Bit Case and Storage

This is a forum for intermediate to advanced woodworkers. Show off your projects or share your ideas.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

benush26
Platinum Member

Re: Router Bit Case and Storage

Post by benush26 »

Steve!!! Nice work!!! Extra relaxation time seems to suit you. :D :p

Be well,
Ben
Blackjack
Bronze Member

Post by Blackjack »

I’ve got mine in a L1 using Lee Valley 1/4″, 8mm and 1/2″ holders. I like the versatility of the system being able to move the holders as needed to make room for large bits.

I find that a lot of the holders are not spaced well and you either waste a lot of space or you are so crammed you cut your knuckles every time you remove a bit.

hrhmph. I need more router bits. 🙂

Last edited by Blackjack on Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
joedw00
Platinum Member

Post by joedw00 »

Looks good.
Joe

520, Bandsaw, Beltsander, Delta Drill Press, Delta Lathe, Craftsman Planner/Jointer, Delta Planner, Mini "Greenie" Shorty 500

Being a VETERAN is an honor
Being a GRANDPA is priceless
robinson46176
Platinum Member

Post by robinson46176 »

berry wrote: I moved into a larger shoe box twice, which store nicely in a closet above the compressor.

I have found that the older I get the bigger my feet get. At 21 I was wearing a size 10 1/2 D. At 76 I wear a size 13-W. At least you can expect to be getting ever bigger shoe boxes... :D :D :D

--
farmer
Francis Robinson
I did not equip with Shopsmiths in spite of the setups but because of them.
1 1988 - Mark V 510 (bought new), 4 Poly vee 1 1/8th HP Mark V's, Mark VII, 1 Mark V Mini, 1 Frankensmith, 1 10-ER, 1 Mark V Push-me-Pull-me Drillpress, SS bandsaw, belt sander, jointer, jigsaw, shaper attach, mortising attach, TS-3650 Rigid tablesaw, RAS, 6" long bed jointer, Foley/Belsaw Planer/molder/ripsaw, 1" sander, oscillating spindle/belt sander, Scroll saw, Woodmizer sawmill