phone  (937) 890-5197

Shopsmith Forums

%nbsp;

18 posts 1 2

Re: Health issues

#255285 by jsburger » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:32 pm

Good luck Paul. We wish you a speedy recovery.

---

John & Mary Burger
Eagle's Lair Woodshop
Hooper, UT

Post a reply  Reply with quote 

#255289 by robinson46176 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:03 am

We will be thinking about you and waiting to hear from you again.

---

--
farmer
Francis Robinson
I did not equip with Shopsmiths in spite of the setups but because of them.
1 1988 - Mark V 510 (bought new), 4 Poly vee 1 1/8th HP Mark V's, Mark VII, 1 Mark V Mini, 1 Frankensmith, 1 10-ER, 1 Mark V Push-me-Pull-me Drillpress, SS bandsaw, belt sander, jointer, jigsaw, shaper attach, mortising attach, TS-3650 Rigid tablesaw, RAS, 6" long bed jointer, Foley/Belsaw Planer/molder/ripsaw, 1" sander, oscillating spindle/belt sander, Scroll saw, Woodmizer sawmill

#255318 by shipwright » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:52 pm

Thanks everyone.
I’m home in Canada now and pretty much recovered. I will miss Az. and my SS shop there but now I’m back in my big shop with all the goodies so it’s not all bad. It just irks me a little that after putting it off for years I had just upgraded to full Mark 7.
Anyway you take the hand you are dealt. I’m happy to be back to good health.

Thanks again

Paul M

---

Paul M ........ The early bird gets the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese

#255319 by jsburger » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:29 pm

Great to here. Be safe.

---

John & Mary Burger
Eagle's Lair Woodshop
Hooper, UT

#255329 by Gene Howe » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:07 am

Great news, Paul.

#255338 by JPG » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:58 am

Also great to hear here. :cool:

---

╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10E(SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange

#255768 by shipwright » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:29 am

A little update: I am well on the road to recovery now. I’m able to go down to my boat and get things done so I’m a happy camper.
On the Az ShopSmith front, I was able to find a buyer for the whole shop at a price where he would have paid a little more and I would have taken a little less ..... that means fair I believe.
We have an accepted offer on our place there too, so I guess the “snowbird” experience is now in the past. However I will still be hanging around here as I still have my old 10ER here in Canada. It’s just one year newer than me!

Thanks again for the good thoughts.

Paul M

---

Paul M ........ The early bird gets the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese

#255769 by JPG » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:19 am

Great to hear ALL the good news!!!

---

╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10E(SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange