shopsmith.com

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

wa2crk
Platinum Member

Re: shopsmith.com

Post by wa2crk »

That's the page I got but after I entered my first name the form would not accept other input from me. I will try again later after I go to our local woodworkers club meeting. Also could have been a slow internet connection. I am very impatient.
Bill V
RFGuy
Platinum Member

Post by RFGuy »

Just curious if anyone got an email regarding this week's specials (link below)? I still don't get emails despite signing up, but at least the Specials link off of the website seems to work now...just have to check it. Looks like they are purging more inventory. Good deal on Easy Wood woodturning chisels.

http://www.shopsmith.com/ownersite/specials/7DV275
📶RF Guy

Mark V 520 (Bought New '98) | 4" jointer | 6" beltsander | 12" planer | bandsaw | router table | speed reducer | univ. tool rest
Porter Cable 12" Compound Miter Saw | Rikon 8" Low Speed Bench Grinder w/CBN wheels | Jessem Clear-Cut TS™ Stock Guides
Festool (Emerald): DF 500 Q | RO 150 FEQ | OF 1400 EQ | TS 55 REQ | CT 26 E
DC3300 | Shopvac w/ClearVue CV06 Mini Cyclone | JDS AirTech 2000 | Sundstrom PAPR | Dylos DC1100 Pro particulate monitor
jsburger
Platinum Member

Post by jsburger »

RFGuy wrote:Just curious if anyone got an email regarding this week's specials (link below)? I still don't get emails despite signing up, but at least the Specials link off of the website seems to work now...just have to check it. Looks like they are purging more inventory. Good deal on Easy Wood woodturning chisels.

Yes! The email looks different and has pictures but I got it.
John & Mary Burger
Eagle's Lair Woodshop
Hooper, UT
RFGuy
Platinum Member

Post by RFGuy »

jsburger wrote:Yes! The email looks different and has pictures but I got it.
Thanks. I submitted my information in the form again. Hopefully I will be added to the mail list soon.
📶RF Guy

Mark V 520 (Bought New '98) | 4" jointer | 6" beltsander | 12" planer | bandsaw | router table | speed reducer | univ. tool rest
Porter Cable 12" Compound Miter Saw | Rikon 8" Low Speed Bench Grinder w/CBN wheels | Jessem Clear-Cut TS™ Stock Guides
DC3300 | Shopvac w/ClearVue CV06 Mini Cyclone | JDS AirTech 2000 | Sundstrom PAPR | Dylos DC1100 Pro particulate monitor
RFGuy
Platinum Member

Post by RFGuy »

RFGuy wrote:Just curious if anyone got an email regarding this week's specials (link below)? I still don't get emails despite signing up, but at least the Specials link off of the website seems to work now...just have to check it. Looks like they are purging more inventory. Good deal on Easy Wood woodturning chisels.

I just wanted to update everyone with what worked for me. Despite entering my information on the website countless times last year, I was finally able to get back on the Shopsmith email mail-list. When I called to check on an order, I explained the problem to the person on the phone. She indicated that she would send it over to IT at Shopsmith and within about a week I was added back on the Shopsmith email list and started getting the Shopsmith Specials which seem to come one per week. My recommendation for anyone that has a similar issue is to call customer service at Shopsmith and ask that they contact IT on your behalf for getting back on the email list. Unfortunately I still don't get emails when my order ships, but at least I get the weekly specials now.
📶RF Guy