CFP National Championship Game

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

WileyCoyote
Gold Member

Re: CFP National Championship Game

Post by WileyCoyote »

Dusty,

You have the boneyard out there at Davis Monthan too. My missile friends who were stationed there used to brag about it but my Security Forces friends hated it.

Wiley
WileyCoyote
Gold Member

Post by WileyCoyote »

jcgorla wrote:

It's been a while since I've been to Dayton. Purchased my SS at the factory in 1996 when I was stationed there. Does the factory still do retail sales at their location?

I also need to go back to see the AF museum!
Yes, they still do sales out of there but it is not like it used to be. I am going over next week to pick up some bandsaw blades if they are still on sale. I will take some photos when I am there and post them.
jsburger
Platinum Member

Post by jsburger »

WileyCoyote wrote:Dusty,

You have the boneyard out there at Davis Monthan too. My missile friends who were stationed there used to brag about it but my Security Forces friends hated it.

Wiley
The "Bone Yard" is run by the 309th AMARG (Aircraft Maintenance and Regeneration Group) which is part of the 309th Maintenance Wing here a Hill, AFB.
John & Mary Burger
Eagle's Lair Woodshop
Hooper, UT
dusty
Platinum Member

Post by dusty »

WileyCoyote wrote:Dusty,

Wiley
I pass through the boneyard every time I go to the base; about once a week. commissary. I live just a couple miles from the back gate onto the base and about the same distance from the Pima Space and Air Museum. It's an awesome sight and is a bit more than "The Boneyard". It is a storage area for an unbelievable number of out-of-service aircraft.
"Making Sawdust Safely"
Dusty
Sent from my Dell XPS using Firefox.