Dustopper from Home Depot A +++++

Create a review for a woodworking tool that you are familiar with (Shopsmith brand or Non-Shopsmith) or just post your opinion on a specific tool. Head to head comparisons welcome too.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

james1726
Silver Member

Dustopper from Home Depot A +++++

Post by james1726 »

Iv'e been using the for a few days and I must say it works exactly as advertised. Open the box, put it on a 5 gallon bucket and plug in two 2 1/2" hoses. Less than 5 minutes.

Highly Recommend.
Attachments
20190523_122534.jpg
20190523_122534.jpg (79.11 KiB) Viewed 12663 times
2.PNG
2.PNG (51.06 KiB) Viewed 12663 times
algale
Platinum Member

Re: Dustopper from Home Depot A +++++

Post by algale »

Looks like an inexpensive version the Dust Deputy. Glad it works for you.
Gale's Law: The bigger the woodworking project, the less the mistakes show in any photo taken far enough away to show the entire project!

JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

My guess is Thein separator.
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
gloomis
Gold Member

Post by gloomis »

I just bought one of these myself, and I agree it's fantastic!

The only thing I have any issue with is remembering to empty that 5 gallon bucket often enough. It fills up fast when hooked up to my planer. Tools that primarily create dust aren't as big of an issue for it though.
"Like a bull chasing the matador is the man left to his own schemes
Everybody needs someone beside em' shining like a lighthouse from the sea" - Brother, NEEDTOBREATHE