phone  (937) 890-5197

Shopsmith Forums

%nbsp;

13 posts 1 2

Re: Latest SS Email sale

#260229 by BuckeyeDennis » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:19 pm

I drilled down on the faceplate listing at Sehast’s link, and found a new seller called “Shopsmith Products”. Then I looked at their storefront, and it appears that it could actually be the mothership.

https://www.amazon.com/s?me=AS4SUDZKV41 ... PDKIKX0DER

Edit: If it is, they have apparently tacked on a healthy premium to cover the “free” shipping.

Post a reply  Reply with quote 

#260239 by algale » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:12 am

BuckeyeDennis wrote:I drilled down on the faceplate listing at Sehast’s link, and found a new seller called “Shopsmith Products”. Then I looked at their storefront, and it appears that it could actually be the mothership.

https://www.amazon.com/s?me=AS4SUDZKV41 ... PDKIKX0DER

Edit: If it is, they have apparently tacked on a healthy premium to cover the “free” shipping.

Interesting that it says how many of the various are in stock! Members of the forum have often complained about placing orders for things to find out they are out of stock.

---

Gale's Law: The bigger the woodworking project, the less the mistakes show in any photo taken far enough away to show the entire project!

#260243 by chapmanruss » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:43 am

Well if it is actually Shopsmith they still need to get their act together. There is a ad for "Shopsmith’s MARK 7 Pro Fence and Table System upgrade" that has a picture of the Bandsaw table upgrade. :confused:

---

Russ

Mark V 520 S/N 09-11-01 completely upgraded to Mark 7, with all SPT's & more.
Model 10ER S/N R64000 first one I restored on bench w/ Shopsmith metal ends & retractable casters. Has Speed Changer, Model 4E Jointer, Jig Saw with lamp, a complete set of original accessories & much more.
Model 10E S/N 1077 oldest one I have restored. On bench w/ Shopsmith metal ends & retractable casters.