Latest SS Email sale

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

BuckeyeDennis
Platinum Member

Re: Latest SS Email sale

Post by BuckeyeDennis »

I drilled down on the faceplate listing at Sehast’s link, and found a new seller called “Shopsmith Products”. Then I looked at their storefront, and it appears that it could actually be the mothership.

https://www.amazon.com/s?me=AS4SUDZKV41 ... PDKIKX0DER

Edit: If it is, they have apparently tacked on a healthy premium to cover the “free” shipping.
algale
Platinum Member

Post by algale »

BuckeyeDennis wrote:I drilled down on the faceplate listing at Sehast’s link, and found a new seller called “Shopsmith Products”. Then I looked at their storefront, and it appears that it could actually be the mothership.

https://www.amazon.com/s?me=AS4SUDZKV41 ... PDKIKX0DER

Edit: If it is, they have apparently tacked on a healthy premium to cover the “free” shipping.
Interesting that it says how many of the various are in stock! Members of the forum have often complained about placing orders for things to find out they are out of stock.
Gale's Law: The bigger the woodworking project, the less the mistakes show in any photo taken far enough away to show the entire project!

chapmanruss
Platinum Member

Post by chapmanruss »

Well if it is actually Shopsmith they still need to get their act together. There is a ad for "Shopsmith’s MARK 7 Pro Fence and Table System upgrade" that has a picture of the Bandsaw table upgrade. :confused:
Russ

Mark V completely upgraded to Mark 7
Mark V 520
All SPT's & 2 Power Stations
Model 10ER S/N R64000 first one I restored on bench w/ metal ends & retractable casters.
Has Speed Changer, 4E Jointer, Jig Saw with lamp, a complete set of original accessories & much more.
Model 10E's S/N's 1076 & 1077 oldest ones I have restored. Mark 2 S/N 85959 restored. Others to be restored.