Anyone make the Paulk Miter Station?

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

reible
Platinum Member

Anyone make the Paulk Miter Station?

Post by reible »

I'm taking his drawings and doing them over in sketchup so I can generate files to use with my Shaper Origin and have either made a couple of mistakes or didn't understand his drawings or perhaps he has some errors??

I'm also making a few changes like going to 20mm holes and 96mm spacing and perhaps a few more things I'd like to see done differently. But I would like to have a basic design to work from that allows me to make changes from.

Ed
{Knight of the Shopsmith} [Hero's don't wear capes, they wear dog tags]
Ed in Tampa
Platinum Member

Re: Anyone make the Paulk Miter Station?

Post by Ed in Tampa »

Ed I would contact Ron and see what he says. I would explain what I was trying to do and ask for his advice. He seems like a pretty reasonable guy that I think would be willing to help.
Let us know how it goes.
dusty
Platinum Member

Re: Anyone make the Paulk Miter Station?

Post by dusty »

reible wrote:I'm taking his drawings and doing them over in sketchup so I can generate files to use with my Shaper Origin and have either made a couple of mistakes or didn't understand his drawings or perhaps he has some errors??

I'm also making a few changes like going to 20mm holes and 96mm spacing and perhaps a few more things I'd like to see done differently. But I would like to have a basic design to work from that allows me to make changes from.

Ed
You probably already have this but...
Paulk Miter Station from Pinterest
Paulk Miter Station from Pinterest
Paulk Miter Station.PNG (346.74 KiB) Viewed 8894 times
"Making Sawdust Safely"
Dusty
Sent from my Dell XPS using Firefox.