anybody else get this stuff

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

robinson46176
Platinum Member

Re: anybody else get this stuff

Post by robinson46176 »

I don't pickup any calls not on my contacts list and have not for many years. I still get maybe 40 calls a week...
I do have a different ring tone for my wife's calls and need to set up a few more for the other 4 people on the planet that I take calls from.
Waaaay too many robo-calls seem to come when I'm hanging off of a ladder or working under a car or such times. :rolleyes: :mad:
One bad part is that all local doctors in this county are now functioning through the local hospital and calls from them are unidentifiable. They seem to have as many numbers as the robo-callers. :( The robo-callers now have me to the point that I'm getting bad about not checking my messages and a few of them are legit and kind of important.
In a similar vein... I have been reading about all of those Facebook postings that everybody keeps sharing about missing people, both kids and adults. It seems that many of those are originated by a non custodial parent trying to locate a kid that is legitimately being hidden from them for their protection. Many that start those are under court no contact orders. Also that some of those missing adults are actually in the witness protection program etc. and that those postings sometimes blow their cover placing them in possible harms way.
Interesting.

--
farmer
Francis Robinson
I did not equip with Shopsmiths in spite of the setups but because of them.
1 1988 - Mark V 510 (bought new), 4 Poly vee 1 1/8th HP Mark V's, Mark VII, 1 Mark V Mini, 1 Frankensmith, 1 10-ER, 1 Mark V Push-me-Pull-me Drillpress, SS bandsaw, belt sander, jointer, jigsaw, shaper attach, mortising attach, TS-3650 Rigid tablesaw, RAS, 6" long bed jointer, Foley/Belsaw Planer/molder/ripsaw, 1" sander, oscillating spindle/belt sander, Scroll saw, Woodmizer sawmill