I didn't know this was available

This is a forum for intermediate to advanced woodworkers. Show off your projects or share your ideas.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

Gene Howe
Platinum Member

I didn't know this was available

Post by Gene Howe »

Many of you probably know about this site. But, if there are others as far out of the loop as me...https://www.shopsmith.com/ownersite/productmanuals.htm
dusty
Platinum Member

Re: I didn't know this was available

Post by dusty »

Gene Howe wrote:Many of you probably know about this site. But, if there are others as far out of the loop as me...https://www.shopsmith.com/ownersite/productmanuals.htm
Portions of that list have been available for a LONG time, however, the current administration has expanded the content significantly. Even now, though, the list is lacking documentation on many Shopsmith items. Just today I was searching for information on the old Shopsmith dado set...its not here.
"Making Sawdust Safely"
Dusty
Sent from my Dell XPS using Firefox.
chapmanruss
Platinum Member

Post by chapmanruss »

Gene,
I am aware of the Online Manuals available here on the SS website. It sounds like more will be coming available according to this email I received last week titled
News Flash: Great New services + Hot Bonus Offer!
Dusty,
Are you looking for the information on the Stack Dado Blade Set or the older Wobble Dado Blade? I have instructions for the Wobble Dado Blade and I am pretty sure I have instructions for the Stack Dado Blade Set somewhere. :o

Russ

Mark V completely upgraded to Mark 7
Mark V 520
All SPT's & 2 Power Stations
Model 10ER S/N R64000 first one I restored on bench w/ metal ends & retractable casters.
Has Speed Changer, 4E Jointer, Jig Saw with lamp, a complete set of original accessories & much more.
Model 10E's S/N's 1076 & 1077 oldest ones I have restored. Mark 2 S/N 85959 restored. Others to be restored.
dusty
Platinum Member

Post by dusty »

chapmanruss wrote:Gene,
I am aware of the Online Manuals available here on the SS website. It sounds like more will be coming available according to this email I received last week titled
News Flash: Great New services + Hot Bonus Offer!
Dusty,
Are you looking for the information on the Stack Dado Blade Set or the older Wobble Dado Blade? I have instructions for the Wobble Dado Blade and I am pretty sure I have instructions for the Stack Dado Blade Set somewhere. :o

I was searching for dado on the OLD Shopsmih stacked dado but it was not for me (prompted by another thread). Thanks for asking.
"Making Sawdust Safely"
Dusty
Sent from my Dell XPS using Firefox.