Had a Surprise Visitor in the shop awhile ago...

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

Gene Howe
Platinum Member

Had a Surprise Visitor in the shop awhile ago...

Post by Gene Howe »

......a Duroc sow wandered in. She and her companion, who was too timid to come in, belong to a gal about 1/2 mile away. I guided them both away, towards their home. However, they got side tracked and wandered into another neighbor's horse corrall. Those two horses were not happy. They kicked them, knocked them over and stomped them good. No worse for wear, they managed to escape. Finally, I and the horse owner used our atvs and got them headed home. We watched til they went in their pen. She needs to fix her fences.

Ah, the joys of rural ..... really rural...living.
jsburger
Platinum Member

Re: Had a Surprise Visitor in the shop awhile ago...

Post by jsburger »

No pictures???
John & Mary Burger
Eagle's Lair Woodshop
Hooper, UT
Gene Howe
Platinum Member

Post by Gene Howe »

Sorry. Don't keep a camera or phone in the shop. She startled me pretty bad, anyway. If I'd had a camera it would've been the last thing I'd thought of.
jsburger
Platinum Member

Post by jsburger »

Gene Howe wrote:Sorry. Don't keep a camera or phone in the shop. She startled me pretty bad, anyway. If I'd had a camera it would've been the last thing I'd thought of.
:D :D
John & Mary Burger
Eagle's Lair Woodshop
Hooper, UT
robinson46176
Platinum Member

Post by robinson46176 »

If you don't take any pictures and cook up the evidence it would probably just be written up as just another alien abduction. :D

--
farmer
Francis Robinson
I did not equip with Shopsmiths in spite of the setups but because of them.
1 1988 - Mark V 510 (bought new), 4 Poly vee 1 1/8th HP Mark V's, Mark VII, 1 Mark V Mini, 1 Frankensmith, 1 10-ER, 1 Mark V Push-me-Pull-me Drillpress, SS bandsaw, belt sander, jointer, jigsaw, shaper attach, mortising attach, TS-3650 Rigid tablesaw, RAS, 6" long bed jointer, Foley/Belsaw Planer/molder/ripsaw, 1" sander, oscillating spindle/belt sander, Scroll saw, Woodmizer sawmill