phone  (937) 890-5197

Shopsmith Forums

%nbsp;

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Today in the shop (the great unveiling)

#263497 by reible » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:09 pm

Well great is a little misleading, perhaps just unveiling would be better.

As some of you know I like to make use of my shopsmith as work bench, as a tool holder, and well the normal uses of the shopsmith varied as they are.

Today's project is along that line. I had a more robust plan but I don't know where I put the lazysusan hardware so for now it only mounts one way. The plan is to be able to rotate 90 degrees but that might wait for spring.

draped.jpg
draped.jpg (140.84 KiB) Viewed 1258 times

Anyone care to guess what is under the sheet? No it is not a ghost. No it is not something that you have seen before but I have had it since early spring or late winter depending on how you decide the seasons go.

Well far from me wanting to keep you guessing here it is:

undraped.jpg
undraped.jpg (182.05 KiB) Viewed 1258 times

Perhaps the first shopsmith mounted Festool Kapex.

Ed

---

{Knight of the Shopsmith} [Hero's don't wear capes, they wear dog tags]

Post a reply  Reply with quote 

Re: Today in the shop (the great unveiling)

#263498 by JPG » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:16 pm

Hope you put a detent/lock on the lazysusan!

---

╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10E(SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange

Post a reply  Reply with quote