510 Main Table

Forum for people who are new to woodworking. Feel free to ask questions or contribute.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

JPG
Platinum Member

Re: 510 Main Table

Post by JPG »

DLB wrote:Thanks guys. If it is shop built it could be for almost anything, probably involving a table ;) . The tubes have more of a brushed finish, along the lines of extension table tubes but not the right size, compared to the plated(?) finish of the normal 510 table tubes with studs. It only recently occurred to me that they were some form of 510 table tube when I read here in someone's post about the original mounting system. I'm sure I will find a use for them.
Assuming they are indeed same id/od as 'stock' tubes, they would make good rails for use making a router table. . . .
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange