Getting Your Stimulus Check

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

jsburger
Platinum Member

Re: Getting Your Stimulus Check

Post by jsburger »

If you have an ad blocker installed it will sometimes cause problems. I have Ad Block Plus installed in Firefox. If I suddenly have a problem with a site that has always worked, I turn off the ad blocker and see if that helps. Some time ago one of my IRA accounts would not load my account page after logging in. It would just hang. I turned off ABP for that page and all has worked fine since. It had always worked before but I guess the site changed something .
John & Mary Burger
Eagle's Lair Woodshop
Hooper, UT
dusty
Platinum Member

Post by dusty »

This week may be IT for me. My wife and I both received notification that our stimulus checks are to be deposited this week. Time will tell.
"Making Sawdust Safely"
Dusty
Sent from my Dell XPS using Firefox.
sehast
Gold Member

Post by sehast »

Yep, it is Wednesday for me, so says the website.
nuhobby
Platinum Member

Post by nuhobby »

I got mine today, Wednesday the 20th.

Chris
garys
Platinum Member

Post by garys »

Got it, put it with some other cash and bought a little CD. Now it is forgotten.
dusty
Platinum Member

Post by dusty »

I have not received mine yet. I did get a change in the online "Get My Payment" IRS web site. I am now told that we will receive ours in the mail. They are to be mailed on May 26th. My only question now is "What happened to the direct deposit on May 13th"? The same web site told me that.

ONCE AGAIN, I am most thankful that I am not one of those many who are waiting for much needed assistance from our Government.
"Making Sawdust Safely"
Dusty
garys
Platinum Member

Post by garys »

Dusty,
That is your reward for working all your life. You reap the benefits in retirement.
dusty
Platinum Member

Post by dusty »

garys wrote:Dusty,
That is your reward for working all your life. You reap the benefits in retirement.
I do appreciate those "rewards". What I know now is that I should have quite working and started collecting those rewards a lot sooner. I should have never gone back to work after retirement.
"Making Sawdust Safely"
Dusty
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

Well I guess I am an 'outlier'. No refund check from IRS for years. SS direct deposit every month. Got a paper check about two weeks ago. Got a notice of 'impending' check from IRS last week(better late than never?).

As for our uncle running out of $$$, that ain't gonna happen unless the treasury runs out of ink and cloth.(and thee thought it was paper money?!)
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
davebodner
Gold Member

Post by davebodner »

I got a debit card on May 31. I almost threw it out, since it looked like junk.

I thought for sure the IRS had my bank account information, but I guess I've been paying at tax time rather than getting refunds lately.