Artist Looking for mentor will exchange service or pay

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

Landry
Bronze Member

Artist Looking for mentor will exchange service or pay

Post by Landry »

Dear shopsmith friends,
I am a mosaic and ceramic artist as well as concrete sculpture. I recentlly got a shopsmith from a friend. I need some guidence of setting it up and general best use type addvice. I will make this a win -win for anyone who can help. I spent 10years in the Airforce as carpenter and training designer. I have many skills. I could teach my self how to use this thing but i figure life is short and why not see if i can make a new friend and hopfully not have to watch a bunch of videos. If no one responds than i will have to teach my self. Thank you Deborah
charlese
Platinum Member

Re: Artist Looking for mentor will exchange service or pay

Post by charlese »

This site has lots of information on set ups and use of your Shopsmith. If you wish to physically meet with someone (hands on), you need to tell the location in the world where you live.
Octogenarian's have an earned right to be a curmudgeon.
Chuck in Lancaster, CA
Hobbyman2
Platinum Member

Re: Artist Looking for mentor will exchange service or pay

Post by Hobbyman2 »

Welcome to the forum ,Thank You for your service,, just a FYI there are videos after videos after videos after ,, any way there are a lot of videos on youtube and there is a group on facebook as well , this website has many old,,sorry ,, I ,, could resemble that remark,, long time shopsmith owners ,,you didn't mention what Shopsmith you have .
Hobbyman2 Favorite Quote: "If a man does his best, what else is there?"
- General George S. Patton (1885-1945)