value of used mark v

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

russell1957
Bronze Member

Re: value of used mark v

Post by russell1957 »

Looks like uploading pics isn't going well. LOL I'll try again later.
jsburger
Platinum Member

Post by jsburger »

russell1957 wrote:Looks like uploading pics isn't going well. LOL I'll try again later.
Read the topic "How to Post a Picture" at the top of this forum (Community).
John & Mary Burger
Eagle's Lair Woodshop
Hooper, UT
DLB
Platinum Member

Post by DLB »

Posting a pic is not completely intuitive. See the thread entitled 'How to Post a Picture' in the first four threads under 'Community.' Sometimes you really can't post a picture, but most of the time it is a procedural thing or picture size causing a problem.

- David
Lisa
Bronze Member

Post by Lisa »

For all you knowledgeable people, I have a 1995 Shopsmith in very good condition. There is also a large vacuum, belt sander and 2 different types of saw tables. First, any advice on an asking price and 2nd, where would be the best place to post it's available for sale? I can try to post pix but am having some difficulty. Thank you in advance.
Lisa
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

Craig's list, E-bay, local paper, bulletin board(?) and finally there is a SSuser group that someone else(who actually knows) will post the ip address for.

"Value" varies with geography.
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
rpd
Platinum Member

Post by rpd »

JPG wrote:Craig's list, E-bay, local paper, bulletin board(?) and finally there is a SSuser group that someone else(who actually knows) will post the ip address for.

"Value" varies with geography.
As requested. :)
This is the link to the Facebook, Shopsmith Sales Group.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/298235127282459/about/
Ron Dyck
==================================================================
10ER #23430, 10ER #84609, 10ER #94987,two SS A-34 jigsaws for 10ER.
1959 Mark 5 #356595 Greenie, SS Magna Jointer, SS planer, SS bandsaw, SS scroll saw (gray), DC3300,