Mark V 520S
The best version of a proven favorite since 1953
MEET THE NEW
With NEW Buy Over
Time Work Packages
MARK V Model 520S with Pro Table System is the Latest Generation of MARK V with the Same Quality Loved by More Than 600,000+ Owners
For those who prefer a more mechanical, hands-on approach the MARK V offers 5 of the Most Important Tools for Woodworkers, D-I-Yers, and Homeowners alike. And now, you can buy the “All Inclusive” Model at a special “All Inclusive” price. Or you can purchase with a lower up-front cost by purchasing work packages over time. Buy the Base Model with Workspace Package to get started, and then add additional work packages later.
QUALITY PRODUCTS BUILT TO LAST
THE FOUNDATION OF OUR SHOPSMITH FAMILY
The NEW MARK 520S has the same great tools previously found on the Shopsmith MARK 520 with 2 important changes.
- 1) New Lower Up-front Investment.
- 2) Ability to Add Work Packages As You Need Them!
ADD WORK PACKAGES WHEN YOU WANT!
Saw Blade, Saw Arbor, Rip Fence, Miter Gauge & Safety Grip
Drill Chuck with Key, 5-Piece Premium Brad Point Drill Bits
12” Steel Sanding Disc & Hub, High Quality 6-Piece Assorted Sandpaper Discs
Tool Rest, Tail Stock, Drive Center, Cup Center
As with all Shopsmith Tools, this is truly the system that you can start with and grow with. We listened to feedback who asked us to take our high-quality equipment and create the ability to add tools over time. While we wouldn’t shortcut the heavy-duty proprietary cast parts which make up our MARKs, we can create innovative Work Packages that allow you to upgrade Your Standard System on Your own timetable. And You will have the satisfaction of knowing that you will have the same quality equipment that can be upgraded to our most advanced system, the ultimate MARK 7.
MARK V Model 520S FEATURES
The MARK V Model 520S with Pro-Table System delivers a 1,298 Square Inches of workpiece support. Add to this, it’s rigid die cast, precision machined aluminum worktable and extension table, both with extruded aluminum rails with quick locking knobs.
- Large Versatile Worktable With big 17-1/2″ x 22″ work surface with contrasting saw table insert. Tilts 90-deg left and 45-deg right. Used for Sawing, Sanding, Drilling and Boring.
- Large Extension Table 7-1/2” x 22 work surface. Mounts on either end of the machine. More support for ripping 4′ x 8′ plywood sheets in half. Used for crosscutting even the longest boards.
- Wide Tie Bar Supports the Worktable Dual tilt locks at the front and rear of the table gives added stability. The wide tube stance allows for dust collection when sawing and sanding.
- Table Carriage The Table Carriage comes with sturdy quarter-turn locks to secure the table in position. The hand wheel and lock allows You to easily move the table up and down to secure it where You want it.
- See-Through Upper Saw Guard Comes with etched-in depth-of-cut indicators, European-style riving knife, anti-kickback device and tool-free installation.
- Lower Saw Guard The Lower Saw Guard accommodates Shopsmith’s 12″ sanding disc. Includes 2-1/2″ diameter dust collection port for both sawing and sanding.
- Push Stick, Assorted Allen Wrenches, Comprehensive Owners Manual
Learn More About Each of the MARK 520S's 5 Great Tools
Just Click Below
LET US BUILD YOU A SHOPSMITH TODAY
Shopsmith is ready to build you a new MARK. You will enjoy a 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Here's How to Buy Now
If You Have Questions or Want to Speak to Our Customer Care Team, Call 937-890-5197 8:30 - 4:30pm EST.