a new thread 9-11 never forget and still asking for the truth

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

Hobbyman2
Platinum Member

a new thread 9-11 never forget and still asking for the truth

Post by Hobbyman2 »

I started the new thread ,
not because of hate or anger or disrespect to the people here , but out of the lack of the truth ,because several videos that were posted and are now gone , deleted .

First off I spent some time as a youngster working on high rise buildings in Dallas Tx including the trade center located there ,that was back in the early 80's.
I may not know everything and I dont clam to , the buildings there were concrete and steel the twin towers were a different breed , they were designed to withstand a plane attack in very high winds , those buildings can sway 10-15 ft and more from top to bottom on a hourly rate with out damage .
like many others who seen the videos I saw ,I am way beyond believing this was entirely orchestrated by people from out of the aviation circle , however since the proof left ,,well its not the entire story , I have been told I am a conspiracy theorist , that's fine , I am not alone ,and being politically correct ,, well that has allowed us to end up where we are, for a while there was a video on the internet that showed the floors of one of the towers blowing{ being blasted downward} faster then the floors above were collapsing, not just some what faster, I mean like bunker bomb faster ,in fact the science community even mentioned it several times on the news ,and was shot down , said to be conspiracy nut jobs ,,,that video to my knowledge no longer exist online , to my knowledge it has been removed . For the life of me I dont understand why .

While on another forum where I have been a member for many years we discussed this in detail , from both sides of the argument ,the discussion went on for quite some time with some interesting points from bot sides ,this was not as a argument but as a scientific as we could get based on the information that was available ,that is what real politically correctness is , much of the information is now gone .
the top picture in the other post , of the hole in the pentagon was supposed to be made from a jumbo jet liner , and yet the debris has fallen straight down where is the tail of the plane ,where are the wing impressions ?
lives were lost , phone calls were made home , people are gone , , I could go on but for me it has been hashed out .
we spent months discussing this in detail , not just a few f us but people from nearly every state in the country .

Food for thought .
we just had a hurricane wipe out a entire island , shut down the entire est coast and we are back running like clock work , three empty buildings and a wall in the pentagon shut down the entire nation and was labeled as a act of war ?
What followed by our government was in many minds not a normal response , , the results of their actions sent our infrastructure across the globe instead of building it stronger
I have never been politically correct ,and probably never will be ,and I dont apologize for it , its why I never ran for politics .
so I will let others continue this discussion, because for me my answers will never be answered ,for many of us the answers and actions were way beyond being politically correct by means JMO.
Last edited by Hobbyman2 on Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hobbyman2 Favorite Quote: "If a man does his best, what else is there?"
- General George S. Patton (1885-1945)
JPG
Platinum Member

Re: a new thread 9-11 never forget and still asking for the truth

Post by JPG »

As far as I am concerned, "political correctness" is an oxymoron.(self contradictory)

When I first encountered it I thought it was a joke.

As for the 'shut down' of the country after 9/11, I have to assume it was quite intentional since the 'enemy' was not totally confirmed.

Yes IMO the design of the WT center was flawed. A disaster waiting to occur.

As for 'disappearing' video, I think there are possible causes that do not include conspiracy.

One has to consider that the 'enemy' participants were on a suicide mission.(I think not all were privy to that fact).

My intention here is not to debunk anything that has already been posted in both this and the initial thread, but to state my perception of a few details based on zero first hand knowledge.
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
Hobbyman2
Platinum Member

Post by Hobbyman2 »

please feel free I don't have a issue or argument with any one who was not involved ,and as far as what you said it has been discussed before, IMO it does hold a lot of merit .
dusty
Platinum Member

Post by dusty »

Hobbyman2 wrote:please feel free I don't have a issue or argument with any one who was not involved ,and as far as what you said it has been discussed before, IMO it does hold a lot of merit .
I'm sorry but I do not know whether "it" has merit or not. I am unable to determine exactly what "it" is.

If "it" is the fact that we do not know (have not been told) all of the details of what led to the 9/11 attack and exactly who perpetrated that horrific attack....I wholeheartedly agree. We do not know and will probably never know but that does not in itself mean there is a conspiracy to hide those facts.
"Making Sawdust Safely"
Dusty
Sent from my Dell XPS using Firefox.
davebodner
Gold Member

Post by davebodner »

There is no mystery about how the twin towers came down or about the damage at the Pentagon. Airliners full of fuel hit them. The twin towers initially resisted catastrophe, but fireproofing was torn from the steel and flaming jet fuel did the rest. There's no need to invoke conspiracy theories. If you have specific questions, we can probably find answers.

But, before you ask "why?" first ask "if?" That's where most conspiracy theorists fail.
tucsonguy
Gold Member

Post by tucsonguy »

This is just a conspiracy theory waiting for more conspirators to make it happen.
The WTC fell because the design was radically different from any other building in new York. This was possible because the WTC was built by the Port Authority which created its own building codes for the project! The structure had no concrete/brick/masonry center, was entirely supported by the steel skin system along with steel pillars. Every building in NYC has to have a frame built around the elevator structures, an internal frame... except WTC. When the planes smashed in, they weakened the critical support structure enough that... the rest is history.
Why they fell is no mystery.
As to who felled them. Also no mystery. Al-Qaeda. We know a LOT about the entire planning sequence, the funding, the individuals.
As to why the American government was asleep at the wheel on that fateful day, that is entirely the responsibility of the Administration, which had simply ignored a broad range of warnings about the attacks. And nobody was ever fired for this massive oversight. That's a truly disgusting thing.
And yes, there are a couple of other questions beyond why wasn't the entire Administration impeached over this … and that is to what extent were the Saudis aware, and complicit, with the attack; and to what extent the American government then shielded them. These things we will never know.
Geoff Baker
1951 10ER w variable speed electronic motor with reverse
1999 520 w PowerPro
Belt sander - strip sander - bandsaw - scrollsaw - jointer - overarm router - undertable router mounted on main SS saw table - speed increaser - speed reducer - forced air HEPA filter for headstock - 19" SS powered aluminum drum sander - index wheel system - lathe table crossslide vise system
Hobbyman2
Platinum Member

Post by Hobbyman2 »

At this point it is all a theory no mater what any one believes .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z67IV07PvKU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMBiA3MS-h4
tucsonguy
Gold Member

Post by tucsonguy »

The idea that the Earth revolves around the sun is a theory.
The idea that evolution is the engine that has created all species is a theory.
The idea that water boils at 100 degrees C is a theory you can test every day but still cannot PROVE it will happen tomorrow.
The difference between these theories and the theories posted about 9.11 is simple… the ones listed above are held by most rational people. The conspiracy theories about 9.11 are held by a tiny minority of people who tend to hold other, equally bizarre theories about things like Sandy Hook or Pizzagate or birtherism. These extremist theories hold more in common with things like the theory, once popular in Germany, that Jews are subhuman. Like the theory that whites had a "God-given right" to own slaves.
Some theories make sense. Some are based on evidence. Some are whittled together with absolutely no evidence at all, but are not easy to disprove.
Others are merely justifications to do evil.
We need to be able to figure out which is which.
Geoff Baker
1951 10ER w variable speed electronic motor with reverse
1999 520 w PowerPro
Belt sander - strip sander - bandsaw - scrollsaw - jointer - overarm router - undertable router mounted on main SS saw table - speed increaser - speed reducer - forced air HEPA filter for headstock - 19" SS powered aluminum drum sander - index wheel system - lathe table crossslide vise system
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

tucsonguy wrote:The idea that the Earth revolves around the sun is a theory.
The idea that water boils at 100 degrees C is a theory you can test every day but still cannot PROVE it will happen tomorrow.
The difference between these theories and the theories posted about 9.11 is simple… the ones listed above are held by most rational people. The conspiracy theories about 9.11 are held by a tiny minority of people who tend to hold other, equally bizarre theories about things like Sandy Hook or Pizzagate or birtherism. These extremist theories hold more in common with things like the theory, once popular in Germany, that Jews are subhuman. Like the theory that whites had a "God-given right" to own slaves.
Some theories make sense. Some are based on evidence. Some are whittled together with absolutely no evidence at all, but are not easy to disprove.
AMEN
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
Hobbyman2
Platinum Member

Post by Hobbyman2 »

by tucsonguy » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:25 am

The idea that the Earth revolves around the sun is a theory.
=============

+1
and well written .

terrorist were trying to destroy the trade centers for years, they finally achieved their goal .That I do believe .
According to some that alone might be a theory?
I understand there are other theories , not sure where the conspiracy part comes into play but if you look at the attacks on 9-11 they were done to the global powers, if one wanted to declare war on a nation it would be with out merit to believe that more of our military wouldn't have been targeted , if this was a act of war as some theorist have claimed why would their plans stop at the pentagon ? at this point some of our government seems to be opening doors for the same people ?
Maybe this is just another theory .

9-11 never forget never stop asking questions .
FDNYC forever