Jointech help..PLEASE

Forum for Maintenance and Repair topics. Feel free to ask questions or contribute.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

Gene Howe
Platinum Member

Jointech help..PLEASE

Post by Gene Howe »

When we packed up the shop to move to Tucson, I had to disassemble the Jointech Saw Train and router table that was mounted on my MK V. My original assembly manual is long gone and, I failed to get any pictures of it beforehand. Now, 10 months later, I'm about ready to reassemble it and, now my 80 y.o. memory cells are not up to the task. I'm hoping someone, with more foresight than I, has the assembly manual or, knows how to find one online. $$ is no barrier. I'll gladly pay whatever is necessary if, one could be copied and sent via USPS or converted to a PDF. Any and all assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Maybe, if you have one mounted, a few pictures would be an alternative solution.
Thanking you in advance for any help.
dusty
Platinum Member

Re: Jointech help..PLEASE

Post by dusty »

Gene Howe wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:12 am When we packed up the shop to move to Tucson, I had to disassemble the Jointech Saw Train and router table that was mounted on my MK V. My original assembly manual is long gone and, I failed to get any pictures of it beforehand. Now, 10 months later, I'm about ready to reassemble it and, now my 80 y.o. memory cells are not up to the task. I'm hoping someone, with more foresight than I, has the assembly manual or, knows how to find one online. $$ is no barrier. I'll gladly pay whatever is necessary if, one could be copied and sent via USPS or converted to a PDF. Any and all assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Maybe, if you have one mounted, a few pictures would be an alternative solution.
Thanking you in advance for any help.
Use the forum search function, searching for "Jointech Saw Train". You will find a ton of posts (many of them yours) along with a lot of pictures.
"Making Sawdust Safely"
Dusty
Sent from my Dell XPS using Firefox.
edma194
Platinum Member

Post by edma194 »

Ed from Rhode Island

510 PowerPro Double Tilt:Greenie PowerPro Drill Press:500 Sanding Shorty w/Belt&Strip Sanders
Super Sawsmith 2000:Scroll Saw w/Stand:Joint-Matic:Power Station:Power Stand:Bandsaw:Joiner:Jigsaw
1961 Goldie:1960 Sawsmith RAS:10ER
Gene Howe
Platinum Member

Post by Gene Howe »

Thanks Dusty and, Ed. The pictures I found with a forum search are a great help. The manual will be invaluable, too.
dusty
Platinum Member

Post by dusty »

edma194 wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:35 am Online manual:
https://data2.manualslib.com/pdf5/117/1 ... 13193a1173
Now this is what I consider service.
"Making Sawdust Safely"
Dusty
Sent from my Dell XPS using Firefox.