Texting While Driving

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

db5
Platinum Member

Texting While Driving

Post by db5 »

What did the driver who caused the death of others and herself while texting do immediately after she found herself faced with eternity? She texted OMG!

Perhaps, perhaps not. Might have been WTH (What The Hell). Not the same as WTF but worse.
B B Baby
Gold Member

Re: Texting While Driving

Post by B B Baby »

Aint that the truth!!!!
Dont even get me started on that subject!!!!!! The plague of the road. I have a bumper sticker that reads "Just Drive its a Sport". I am surprised my horn is not worn out yet, even if they are not all over the road when the head is tilted to the right and down, I am on the horn just for giggles. I saw one texting right into the rear driver side wheels of a semi tractor that did not have a trailer hooked on in the lane to the right of her. Loved it!!!!!!!!!
B B Baby
2 ERs, Greenie, Goldy, various PTAs
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

B B Baby wrote:Aint that the truth!!!!
Dont even get me started on that subject!!!!!! The plague of the road. I have a bumper sticker that reads "Just Drive its a Sport". I am surprised my horn is not worn out yet, even if they are not all over the road when the head is tilted to the right and down, I am on the horn just for giggles. I saw one texting right into the rear driver side wheels of a semi tractor that did not have a trailer hooked on in the lane to the right of her. Loved it!!!!!!!!!
Why are you collecting "PTA"s?
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
db5
Platinum Member

Post by db5 »

[/quote]Why are you collecting "PTA"s?[/quote]

I don't text so WTF is a PTA (parent Teacher Association?) Not really? I am in Mass confusion. Well more confusion comes out of Mass. and in mass than anyplace other than DC. But let's not start a food fight. Please explain.
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

db5 wrote:
Why are you collecting "PTA"s?[/quote]

I don't text so WTF is a PTA (parent Teacher Association?) Not really? I am in Mass confusion. Well more confusion comes out of Mass. and in mass than anyplace other than DC. But let's not start a food fight. Please explain.[/quote]
Attachments
Clipboard01.jpg
Clipboard01.jpg (129.04 KiB) Viewed 2439 times
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
cooch366
Gold Member

Post by cooch366 »

db5 wrote:
Why are you collecting "PTA"s?[/quote]

I don't text so WTF is a PTA (parent Teacher Association?) Not really? I am in Mass confusion. Well more confusion comes out of Mass. and in mass than anyplace other than DC. But let's not start a food fight. Please explain.[/quote]

I resemble that remark. :D

Steve. (From Mass.)
B B Baby
Gold Member

Post by B B Baby »

PTA, Power Tool Attachments????
B B Baby
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

That actually makes sense! :cool:
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

B B Baby
Gold Member

Post by B B Baby »

That actually makes sense!
I try, but it does not always seem that way!!! :)
B B Baby
B B Baby
Gold Member

Post by B B Baby »

Just dont tell Hanclce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:
That actually makes sense!
I try, but it does not always seem that way!!!
B B Baby