a new thread 9-11 never forget and still asking for the truth

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

davebodner
Gold Member

Re: a new thread 9-11 never forget and still asking for the truth

Post by davebodner »

if one wanted to declare war on a nation it would be with out merit to believe that more of our military wouldn't have been targeted , if this was a act of war as some theorist have claimed why would their plans stop at the pentagon ?
You're looking for solutions for what simply isn't a problem. They weren't stupid enough to attack more of our military. They knew they didn't have the capability. They did what they could. That's it.
at this point some of our government seems to be opening doors for the same people ?
And you're still insinuating that our government aided and abetted the attackers. That's a very serious charge. If that's what you're doing, stop pussyfooting around and make your claim. But, stop with the innuendo.
Hobbyman2
Platinum Member

Post by Hobbyman2 »

davebodner Government is a wide brush ,if you have any information on the government acting out or maybe just a few in politics or proof other wise the country i listening , these thoughts are being passed through me after months of debate and hashing the facts until they can no longer stand on their own, , saying Americans some ex military are pussyfooting around is no more then your theory? these comments have been discussed , its why I say we need answers not accusations .Just curious, can you find any time in history where any one attacked another with out a plan to move forward ? I mean what were their intentions ? it would be nice if we had real answers .
Hobbyman2 Favorite Quote: "If a man does his best, what else is there?"
- General George S. Patton (1885-1945)
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

Attack without a plan forward? For crying out loud, they were terrorists. Simple single act(s) to instill fear.

FWIW they succeeded. Life as we previously knew it is no more.

Discussing never provides answers. Only research and probing does that. And then only probable answers emerge. So judgement is what is left to use as a tool.

Tricky part is keeping irrelevant 'details' out of the conclusions.

Now about the lack of plane parts sticking out of the pentagon - look deeper into the interior?
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
garys
Platinum Member

Post by garys »

I have an indisputable theory about why the towers came down. Gravity.
davebodner
Gold Member

Post by davebodner »

garys wrote:I have an indisputable theory about why the towers came down. Gravity.
That's what I love about my old motorcycle. There's no fuel pump. Gravity never breaks.
garys
Platinum Member

Post by garys »

davebodner wrote: That's what I love about my old motorcycle. There's no fuel pump. Gravity never breaks.
When you get old, you wish it would. Or, at least let up a little.
Hobbyman2
Platinum Member

Post by Hobbyman2 »

I agree with ya on gravity! and getting old . wait? did more then two people actually agree on something?

There was a lot going on at that time , the feds wanted to sell our ports around that same time ,our fuel was controlled by the world market , the Saudis , China and Russia ,and others , there are a few facts left out ,still hidden under the rubble, if you can control a countries fuel, their ports and their communications shut down their air ports you pretty much have it in the bag .winning a war 101 , just saying .

Any one of ya care to take a stab at how these folks stole these planes under the watchful eye of the airlines ?
How much information they would need to just get on the tarmac or through the admission gate ? not to mention track down and select a plane to use ?
Sorry if it is way out there fellas,, but this would have taken information from the inside as well .

once industry was shut down trucks were shut down ,transportation stopped as far as goods and services go , as a owner of a transportation business handling freight from the ports all across the nation this was devastating , in fact it drove many onto bankruptcy ,, we lasted a few more years and had to shut down our selves before we lost everything . this act controlled more then just what ya seen on the news . in fact as a nation we are still recovering ,we will be for a long time , to conspiracy theories and deniers alike my issue is on what followed , one would think after WWII we would have learn't what keeps a nation strong. to send our people into turmoil just sounds like there is more to it , sending our jobs and industry to other countries makes one wonder , all we civilians have are opinions, questions , and theories no mater what we are told to believe what side of the issue we believe .
jsburger
Platinum Member

Post by jsburger »

Hobbyman2 wrote:I agree with ya on gravity! and getting old . wait? did more then two people actually agree on something?

There was a lot going on at that time , the feds wanted to sell our ports around that same time ,our fuel was controlled by the world market , the Saudis , China and Russia ,and others , there are a few facts left out ,still hidden under the rubble, if you can control a countries fuel, their ports and their communications shut down their air ports you pretty much have it in the bag .winning a war 101 , just saying .

Any one of ya care to take a stab at how these folks stole these planes under the watchful eye of the airlines ?How much information they would need to just get on the tarmac or through the admission gate ? not to mention track down and select a plane to use ?
Sorry if it is way out there fellas,, but this would have taken information from the inside as well .

once industry was shut down trucks were shut down ,transportation stopped as far as goods and services go , as a owner of a transportation business handling freight from the ports all across the nation this was devastating , in fact it drove many onto bankruptcy ,, we lasted a few more years and had to shut down our selves before we lost everything . this act controlled more then just what ya seen on the news . in fact as a nation we are still recovering ,we will be for a long time , to conspiracy theories and deniers alike my issue is on what followed , one would think after WWII we would have learn't what keeps a nation strong. to send our people into turmoil just sounds like there is more to it , sending our jobs and industry to other countries makes one wonder , all we civilians have are opinions, questions , and theories no mater what we are told to believe what side of the issue we believe .
What watchful eye by the airlines? Back then there was no security. They didn't steal the planes, they bought tickets and then they hijacked commercial scheduled aircraft with innocent citizens on board. It happened before 9/11. All the information about flights, schedules and routs were and are publicly available. They didn't get on the tarmac and steal the planes. GOOD GRIEF Remember Lockerbie Scotland? The watchful eyes of the airlines didn't detect the bomb on board. How many aircraft bombings/hijackings were there before 9/11. How many hijackings or bombings have there been since?

I guess the airlines and the government got it right. Were we asleep at the switch before 9/11? Apparently, but we have got it right since.

Also, does anyone think about the significance of the date? I have never seen this any where. (9/11---911). 911 is our emergency number.
John & Mary Burger
Eagle's Lair Woodshop
Hooper, UT
Hobbyman2
Platinum Member

Post by Hobbyman2 »

John I do remember what it was like , Private companies, not the government, oversaw airport screening,, in fact those words were taken from this link,, https://www.huffpost.com/entry/airports ... 581f11a133 , remember the strikes years ago ? that is why I have all ways asked,,, what government conspiracy are the people who are saying its all a conspiracy nut talking about this stuff talking about ? the government has not been as one in a long time. and some one on the inside of the airlines nearly had to be involved I just dont see any other way , I dont recall any thing public on planes unless you were booking a flight more then a day or so in advance, you could book a flight months ahead but y didnt know what plane it was until you got there ?,I could be wrong on that but it is my understanding , I can see shutting down imports but not exports . I dont see a nation like China closing up shop and turning their infrastructure over to some one else because a terrorist group destroyed a couple empty buildings ?I dont see Russia doing it either , why did the terrorist target that particular wall at the pentagon when they could have taken out any wall they wanted ? these are just questions and opinions, that's all they are .
Hobbyman2
Platinum Member

Post by Hobbyman2 »