phone  (937) 890-5197

Shopsmith Forums

%nbsp;

12 posts 1 2

Re: Scary stuff...

#267085 by sryoder » Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:35 am

JPG wrote:
garys wrote:I simply don't watch those kind of programs.

A simple thing to remember is to never get advice from someone who knows less than you already know.

But But is that not EVERYONE else? :D

It's certainly everybody in Lowe's, Home Depot, and Ace Hardware. I even know where the stuff in their own store is better than they do. Sheesh!

---

-Steve Yoder, Mark V Model 500

Post a reply  Reply with quote 

Re: Scary stuff...

#267291 by adrianpglover » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:50 am

sryoder wrote:It's certainly everybody in Lowe's, Home Depot, and Ace Hardware. I even know where the stuff in their own store is better than they do. Sheesh!

With both Lowes and HD I get this if I go during the middle of the day. However when I go at 6 AM on weekdays to either of them I don't have that issue. Everyone is willing to help and can get the guy who knows that section to you quickly. I only go to Ace Hardware, specifically Katy Hardware, when I don't have a clue where something would be in the store and want to get asked three times before I make it down one isle if I need any help.

Post a reply  Reply with quote