NEW! Shopsmith DC-6000 Dust Collection System
INTRODUCING… The NEW Highly-Anticipated DC-6000 Dust Collection System
The Heavy-Duty DC-6000 is the Strong Silent Type You’re Sure to Love!
be one of the first to get the new shopsmith generation II DC‑6000!
- New, powerful 1-1/2 HP Motor with up to 98% efficiency
- Still one of the quietest Dust Collectors you will find anywhere ‐ 74 decibels to be precise
- Heavy-duty construction and amazingly great looking!
- 3) 2-1/2 ports enabling you to connect to three machines at once. Exceptional hookup versatility without diverting suction power.
- 1 Ready-to-use 8-foot hose & 2 inlet plugs
- Huge, heavy-duty, 30-gallon see-through, disposable dust bags attach and are removed with a few turns of a nut driver
- Oversized wheels and casters make for effortless movement
- No extensions needed with the generous 12-foot power cord
The DC-6000 includes all the best features from the well-engineered, first generation DC3300 Dust Collector PLUS adds the most important new features including a new 1-1/2 Horsepower Motor.
Count on the DC-6000 to allow you to enjoy virtually dust-free woodworking.
Few things are worse for your working environment and your health than a dusty, messy shop. Dusty floors are slippery, dusty lungs can cause serious health problems, and dusty air can contaminate the entire house. Solve all these problems with the DC-6000.
Shopsmith’s DC-6000 Dust Collector was engineered specifically as a compact, efficient way to suck the wood dust and shavings out of your running Shopsmith machines before they mess up your shop, equipment, clothes, and home.
Then, when you’ve finished working, you can turn it into an air-cleaning machine by simply disconnecting the hoses, opening all three of its inlets and turning it on. The DC-6000 removes any lingering airborne particles (as small as 7 microns – only 1 micron with optional 42″ Hood) from a 12″ x 12″ shops in about 10 minutes.
Shop-Vacuum vs. Dust Collector:
Heavy-duty shop vacuums are great for sweeping floors, sucking-up water and other general clean-up jobs. But they can’t hold a candle to a dedicated Dust Collector when it comes to capturing large volumes of shavings and superfine dust from woodworking machinery. There’s No Contest!
Most shop vacuums are wet/dry units. They need a lot of static pressure to suck up nuts, bolts, water, etc. Dust Collectors, on the other hand, are made for the heavy stuff. Their job is to snatch 90+% of the dust and debris from your machinery, before it ever has a chance to get loose and become a problem. To do that job, you need high CFM (cubic-feet-per-minute) not static pressure, and that’s exactly what Dust Collectors deliver in HUGE quantities. In fact, three times or more CFM than a conventional shop vacuum. When it comes to sucking-up sawdust and wood chips, Dust Collectors reign supreme!
|Motor||8 amp 1-1/2 hp capacitor-start industrial motor|
|Bag Capacity||30 Gallons|
|Dimensions||21″w x 26″d x 48″h|
|Power Cord||12 feet|
|Weight||64 lbs (approx.)|