Premium Bandsaw Blades Feature Less Heat Build-Up For Longer Blade Life
Shopsmith Premium Bandsaw Blades are made top sellers made from premium-quality silicon carbon steel with precision milled teeth for added sharpness and consistency of cut. These premium blades are induction heat-treated to ensure an even hardness, and feature a special tooth set and rake angle to provide more aggressive cutting with less pressure. This reduces heat build-up, prolonging blade life substantially.
- (1) 1/2″ Combination Bandsaw Blade made from standard Carbon Steel
The Can't Miss Details
Lifetime Guarantee On Weld Integrity* - If a Shopsmith blade breaks at the weld, we'll replace it for FREE!
Choose The Bandsaw Blade that is Right for Your Project:
• 1/8" Combination Blade (521984) - 14 TPI Raker Tooth - .025" thick: For fine detail work and smooth cuts in wood, plywood, plastics and soft, non-ferrous metals. Cool Blocks are required. 1/4" minimum radius.
• 3/16" Combination Blade (521985) - 10 TPI Raker Tooth - .025" thick: For general craft cuts in wood, plywood, plastics and soft, non-ferrous metals. 3/8" minimum radius.
• 1/4" Combination Blade - 10 TPI Raker Tooth - .025" thick: General purpose blade for wood, plywood, plastics and soft, non-ferrous metals. 1/2" minimum radius.
• 1/4" Combination Blade - .025 -- 14 TPI Raker - For finer finish cuts in wood, plywood, plastics and non-ferrous metals. 3/4-inch minimum radius.
• 1/2" Combination - 6 TPI Raker - Heavy-duty, general-purpose blade for wood, plywood and nonferrous metals. Suitable for wood up to 6-inches thick and metal work on stock up to 1/2-inch thick. 2-inch minimum radius.
• 5/8" Woodcutting Blade - 3-4 Variable TPI - This blade is used strictly for resawing wood up to 6 inches thick and straight cuts only. Variable-spaced tooth design gives a more aggressive cut, less tooth vibration and ultimately, a finer finish cut. Use 1/2" tension setting on Shopsmith bandsaw.
Whether you're cutting large sweeping curves; straight lines; tight, intricate fretwork; resawing thin boards from thick ones; or working with a variety of materials from non-ferrous metals through the softest of woods, Shopsmith has a bandsaw blade to do the job.
Shopsmith blades are made from premium-quality silicon carbon steel. All blades have precision milled teeth (not stamped) for added sharpness and consistency of cut.
*Warranty applies only to original customer on verified purchases made through Shopsmith agents or Shopsmith.com.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shopsmith Owner Testimonials
My MARK 7 is not only a space saver — it's a life saver, time saver, and money saver.
- Kent Bradshaw, Owner Since 1974
Let Us Build You a Shopsmith Today
With more than 600,000+ Owners, Shopsmith is the #1 Multi-Purpose Woodworking Equipment provider in the Unites States. We offer one of the best warranties in the business, plus, our Customer Care team takes great pride in supporting our Owners. We believe Owners should be able to connect with a live person, not a machine.
Email Customer Care at email@example.com.