Shopsmith Premium Quality Abrasives Last Longer & Make Every Sanding Job Easier & FASTER!
Shopsmith 6 x 48 Sanding Belts are the best on the market. We have 2-different types of belts available for 2-different purposes. Aluminum Oxide (A/O) Belts for general purpose sanding,sharpening and grinding. Ceramic Belts for heavy, long-term sanding and grinding. Ceramic Belts are the ultimate in sanding life and durability. Each type of abrasive is offered in multi-packs of either assorted grits or packs of all the same grit of your choice. Because Ceramic belts have an extended life they are also offered in single packs.
- Assorted 6×48 AO Sanding Belts (1 ea 60, 100 and 150 grit)
The Can't Miss Details
Open-Coat Aluminum Oxide Sanding Belts Offer Extended Durability
Shopsmith open-coat A/O belts cut fast and are more resistant to clogging than their closed-coat counterparts. These are your best choice for your general purpose sanding, sharpening and grinding belts.
Aluminum Oxide Belts Feature:
• Heavy X-Weight Poly-Cotton Cloth Backing for optimum durability under continuous use - plus are flexible enough to be used for contour sanding on the open, back side of the Belt Sander.
• Coarse to Super-fine Grits Available for use with everything from coarse stock removal and heavy grinding to fine surface and detail sanding.
• Bi-Directional Tape Joints for smooth running, quick and easy to belt change.
Shopsmith A/O Abrasives are available in 36 grit, 60 grit, 80 grit, 100 grit, 120 grit, 150 grit, 220 grit, and 320 grits in assorted 3-packs and single grit 3-packs.
Ceramic Belts Cut 4-Times Faster with Less Effort and Last 4-Times Longer Than Standard Abrasives
Shopsmith's premium abrasive products feature Ceramic technology, a combination of the highest quality abrasive grains, mated with the most durable backings to give you the fastest-cutting, longest-lasting abrasives available. These belts are truly the carbide tipped saw blades of the sanding belt world.
Our Ceramic Abrasive Belts Feature:
• Rugged Poly-Cotton Cloth Backings that resist tearing and stretching. Strong, yet flexable
• Bi-Directional, Flush Joints that run smoothly in both directions. Quick to change.
• Heat Resistant Reinforced Joints for maximum seam durability under the toughest of conditions
• Advanced Resin Bonding System for durability and clog-free performance
• Ceramic Grains which stay super-sharp 4-times longer, cut 4-times faster and reduce heat build-up
Start enjoying the benefits of 4-times faster cutting and 4-times longer life with Shopsmith Ceramic Abrasive Belts.
Shopsmith Ceramic Abrasive 6 x 48" Belts are available in 36 grit, 60 grit, 80 grit, 100 grit and 120 grit. Each comes one per package.
Note: We advise you to always wear an N95 (NIOSH-Certified) Respirator when sanding to filter out 95% of airborne particles.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shopsmith Owner Testimonials
My MARK 7 is not only a space saver — it's a life saver, time saver, and money saver.
- Kent Bradshaw, Owner Since 1974
Let Us Build You a Shopsmith Today
With more than 600,000+ Owners, Shopsmith is the #1 Multi-Purpose Woodworking Equipment provider in the Unites States. We offer one of the best warranties in the business, plus, our Customer Care team takes great pride in supporting our Owners. We believe Owners should be able to connect with a live person, not a machine.
Email Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org.